At Rock Surgery Center, we strive to make our patients’ surgical experience as informative as possible. Please familiarize yourself with the information below so that you may be informed prior to your surgical date.
Insurance and Billing
Your surgical procedure at Rock Surgery Center will involve a number of separate and distinct services that will be billed to your insurance. It is the patient’s responsibility to ensure they fully understand that there will be separate billing from each of these service providers.
- Rock Surgery Center Facility Fee
- Surgeon / Physician Fee
- Assistant Surgeon / Assistant Physician Fee (if applicable)
- Anesthesia Fee (if applicable)
- Lab / Pathology Fee (if applicable)
- Radiologist Fee (if applicable)
Please contact the Surgery Center prior to surgery to discuss obligations and verify you have been pre-admitted. In most cases, we should be able to estimate the cost of your surgery beforehand. We require that payment of deductibles, co-pay and non-covered services be made before your surgery. To avoid delays in processing your account, please bring your state pictured I.D. or driver’s license, your insurance cards and copies of referrals.
Charges and Payments
Please familiarize yourself with the following statements prior to your surgery.
- Uninsured and/or cash patients will be required to pay for services on or before the admission date.
- Patients with insurance will be required to pay an estimated portion of the bill on or before the day of surgery.
- MasterCard, Visa and Discover are accepted.
- The Surgery Center will bill your insurance company as a courtesy; however, the balance due is the patient’s responsibility and payment will be requested from you unless your insurance company pays within 60 days.
- Medicaid patients must have current, valid Medicaid with them at the time of admission.
In the event that any of the above statements cannot be met, please notify the Surgery Center prior to your date of surgery. All obligations must be made prior to admission.
If you have any questions, please contact our center at (316) 771-9999, or contact your physician.